Saturday 20 April 2013

my today's makeup look and weekend Hair Routine

post signature

hello my lovely friends..i hope you all are doing great...sweet and relaxing Sunday is coming...i have some beauty plan for my self..like henna mask for my hair, full body scrub, face mask..and so many other interesting  things to do this Sunday. today i'll try  summery look for my self because today is Saturday and want to try something funky that's why i try this look. and Saturday is experiment day with my daily makeup routine.

i just love this blue ring...

my fast track watch, this top is from MAX 

Heena Mixture for my Hair..ingredient  i use to make this paste is: Coffe powder, Tea, Lemon and i boil all three things for about 5-6 minute and cool it down then make a thick paste. and leave this heena paste for overnight for best result.

Trifalla Churna For healthy hair.i use this as a hair mask after oiling my hair.

my shampoo ,conditioner, and Hair oil which i love for past 2 months.

i simply use green eye shadow from my VOV palate  , chambur kajal and  mayblline mascara.

do you all like this simple look...?

on my lips: Veryme by oriflame lipmania and the shade is Vibrant peach.

Have Great Weekend..love you all...<3<3<3


5 comments:

  1. Love your eye look!! love our blog too, would you like to follow eachother? why dont you follow me through gfc and blog lovin and let me know :) ill definitely follow back!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear for lovely comment and support..now you have another trusty follower....love roobi

      Delete
  2. Hey roobi
    How is this beer shampoo.?
    Effective..
    Lovely post..and million thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me beer shampoo works so well..i just love...my rating to this shampoo is 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Rubi.Your eyes are looking super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...