Monday 22 April 2013

please Help me- for New skin Care routine

post signature


Hello friends how are you all? I hope you all are having a great weekend... Today I need your suggestion for my new skin routine. Actually I wanted to change a bit. So friends please help me to buy good stuff for my skin routine day and night time both.
I have an oily and pimple prone and very sensitive skin. So please suggest me or share with your skin care routine.I want to use night cream (previously I used VLCC wheat night cream for night)
I hope you all help me to choose or to buy the right kind of stuff for my skin.

please please help me......


10 comments:

  1. i would like to help u roobi..but i am not aware of brands available in india..:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem dear...thanks for your concern...

      Delete
  2. First thing first.....you have lovely eyes :)
    Try neutrogena or Olay. If you can splurge try elizabeth Arden's visible difference line it's too good. Make sure if you buy any cream from above brands, to be from oily skin range.

    Xoxo
    justbymee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh..thank you so much dear..olay is a good brand i heard lot of good things about this product.. specially in summer i have to take extra care of my skin...

      Delete
  3. Hey dear. You may try Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser and Clean and clear moisturizing oil free lotion. I have used them and they work good for oily skin. hope they work good for you too.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've try clean n clear product n i like them too..i will try Neutrogena deep facial cleanser soon.. thank you dear

      Delete
  4. Hi Roobi,

    Please use Boscia products, they are oil free plus 100% natural. Any oil free cream should be good.
    Secondly, use a toner throughout the day whenever your skin feels oily. I use boscia toner too.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear..sometime i use toner but i think i used use it on daily basis..

      Delete
  5. Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://shopaholiclama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and clear moisturizing oil free lotion is great dear ... Even i found Oil of Olay is good Roobi :-)

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...