Thursday 25 April 2013

Window Shopping in MAX Store

post signature

These are random pictures of yesterday actually me and my sister went to watch horror movie called " Ek thi daayan" movie was ok not so good not so bad.After watching the movie there was enough time for window shopping.So me and my sister went to the MAX area and we found so many beautiful and pretty things around us. 
The MAX summer collection is just fabulousThe only thing I'll buy for self is a dark pink and orange shade top ( read my OOTD).

I hope you all like this post and like the pictures.have a great day
yummy pasta from Domino's...

my sister enjoyed her Pizza...( i don't like pizza at all)

My cute Little sisi 

Hahahaha...So true

Lovely night wear for Summer.....which one you like?


i like this Capri..

Lovely tin-top..with so many lovely shades 



each t-shirt is only for Rupress 198 Only...good for gyming,night wear







perfect for summer

so cute.. isn't it? 

perfect family 2013 like the cute top..


lovely combo

soft toy's for my lovely friends.....


10 comments:

  1. Aha, you are making me miss my Bangalore Days... Nice.. my kids always love the Cholo Lava from Domino's in India.

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear..choco lava is my fav also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy pasta from Domino's.. And loved the nightwear collection too.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome collection..i wanna buy them all..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i think u enjoyed a lot.Love the chudidhar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoyed outing rubi?loved all pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    You have a nice blog with awesome clicks. I have just started following you and it may be highly encouraging if you may follow me back.
    http://cookingwithsapana.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Sapana

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice pics
    loved them all :) <3

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...