Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Birthday Wish List 2013

My 29 birthday is less than  a month now so i get to tell you all about my birth wish list this year. turning 30 is very exciting to me ( for every one). as always 'am thrilled to be celebrating my birthday .( i simply love my self so much) and this year my celebration have an added bonus. Before I start, I will talk a little something about myself so that when you have someone, or a girl you know with the same age as me, you will have an idea what to give.I will also talk a little background about me i am very simple girl, i love my family friends ( i love you all) i like and respect each and every thing that God has given me. i respect my life, and i believe that life will give you only one chance to do your Best!!! i am a dreamer and i love to talk. 
  1. like every other girl i also like surprises...
  2. i want to buy a new hand bag ( a handbag is must for my every wish list)
  3. a good quality jeans
  4. few Kurta's and Tops
  5. one new sports shoes for jogging
  6. makeup items ( mayblelline gel eyeliner one more)
  7. perfume
  8. new Hair cut
  9. a spa treatment
list is never ending...i have to stop here...

4 comments:

  1. I can understand dear.. list is never ending especially for girls. Nice post.:)
    Happy birthday in Advance.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your wish list comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday girl !!!

    Have a blessed year ahead.

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...