Friday 5 April 2013

I Love SUMMER...


i love this song very much.....muhhhaaaa....
post signature

hey my lovely friends!!!! how are you all...i can't believe how fast this week is gone..well Happy Weekend everyone...okk so as you all know this month is my birth day month and this is also my Favorite month of the year. actually i love summer, i love bright colors..because in summer you can wear what ever you want, from skirt to, frock, long dress, shorts,kepari, list is so long..and believe me or not your face look 2 time fairer then any other session of the year.   
summer reminds me my childhood memories when i was little after school and tutuion classes the only thing i love to do is watching cartoon, drinking milk shacks eating water melon.and the most interesting part of summer is SUMMER VACATION guys...so tell me if you have any of yours childhood memories...i love to know...

Lets talk about my fashion and skin routine for summer:

i love to wear light and bright shades in summer, loos top, floral print top and t-shirts.



About Footwear
i like to wear comfortable footwear in summer because of sweating and itching problems. 

Sun Glass :
sun glass is the most important accessory for your summer wardrobe. when ever you shop for sun glasses always remember your face shape. i have round face so i prefer something like this.




Makeup in summer: Honey this summer..play with bright colors..cool and bright colors not only compliments and enhance your beauty but they also re -energize and boost-up your stamina.use sun cream daily befog going out in to the sun.( before 15-20 mint) choose sunscream with the SPF 50 (maximum).



 use soft and neutral shades for day time and dark shades for night time..
WATER
drink lots of lots water at least 8ltr in a day.



so dear lovely ladies is hope you all love my post and now after reading my post you can also know that how much i love summer...be safe..be protected..and be Hydrated... please leave your lovely comment because they made my day more beautiful...love you all......

7 comments:

  1. Summers are killing me...have to take care so much..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya that's true...now you have another trusty follower...love roobi

      Delete
  2. I too love summer..When I was a child we used to go to all sorts of classes,painting,singing and dancing..We used to play till night..and I used to eat a lot of mangoes!!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love mangoes too...i was also join craft classes, thanks for your lovely comment dear..now i follow you...love roobi

      Delete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...