Thursday 11 April 2013

My experience with - park Avenue Beer Shampoo

post signature

Park Avenue Beer Shampoo – Rs 160 for 200ml.
hello lovely friends..how are you all..today i wanted to share with all my experience with Park avenue beer shampoo i think this is the first beer shampoo in India. as we all know that Park avenue is a manly brand. so before buying this shampoo I doubt if it was even made for women!


Ingredients:
I am a complete no silicone (specially no SLS) shampoo person. Something that helped to stop hair fall - yes, I have NO hair fall irrespective of my super stress life. So, I was afraid to look at the ingredients. 

i just love this product very much.ever since i was my hair with this shampoo my hair feels so soft and shiny..smell is not so good its more like fruit beer.i just the shape of this bottle..

My review 
I am using it for a week and loving it. The lather is soft, cleans my hair without stripping it and the beer smell is not for long.i think i'll buy another bottle soon.

My rate : 3.5/5


4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a beer shampoo! Always heard alcohol is great for hair :)

    I have a BCBG bag giveaway on my blog (priced at $120) if you are interested:

    http://www.voguewagon.com/2013/04/a-sparkly-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of this brand, but never used it!! Thanks for the review Roobi! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Bloglovin' | Google Plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really love this product..its really gives your hair that extra volume..

      Delete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...