Thursday 25 April 2013

My OOTD

post signature
hello friends how are you all...well this is my Out of the day..this red and orange top i bought  it yesterday fro MAX and i really like this top, very colorful light and comfortable and good for hot summer .

this look is very simple and effortless..this actually my no makeup day..i apply my moisturizer, kajal and lipstick only.

this is very sexy..i really like this design on back

ok tell me do you like simple messy bun? or


or do you like this look? which one is better? 



Have Great Day my lovely angels.....

8 comments:

  1. you look so pretty dear.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have pretty eyes rubi and ur skin is glowing like 1000 bulbs... whats ur secret hann?? in <3 with ur top... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh..you're so sweet dear..oily skin is always shiney...LOL the secret of my skin care routine is so simple i have pimple prone skin and sensitive skin i alwayys afraid to use new product on my skin so i use world famous DADI ma Nuska

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty.U look good in this top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look so stunning... Loved the top Roobi :-)

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...