Thursday 1 November 2018


“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -Gustav Flaubert


we all love Traveling right?💛💛 but packing, not so much. today i wanted to share with you all my travel toiletry kit essential, and share all the products inside my kit. so lets start.
so this how my Travel Toiletry kit looks.
 i bought this kit from my local market, this toiletry bag comes with multiple compartments and zippers. you can store so many items in it.this travel kit has also helps me stay organized while traveling. 

what i really like about this bag is that you can hang this anywhere (dressing area, washroom,bedroom).actually this type of bag allow you to clearly see the items you have and gain access to them quickly. this is the best large toiletry bag i have owned.  

whats inside the kit/Bag

these are the items i have inside my Toiletry Bag. this is very basic and essential things for me. so lets checkout one by one.

l

  1. Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Facial Wipes. I use it to get the makeup out of my face.
  2. The biggest problems women face in travel are to go to dirty public toiletries. Due to lack of water and cleanliness increases the risk of many infections. It is the best way to keep such wipes with you.
  3. Tissue paper is always found in  our handbags. i Always keep a big pack of tissue paper with me. 
  1. Taking a large bottle of shampoo and conditioner with you for travel is a problem.  So I prefer to keep their pouches. this dove shampoo sachet comes with conditioner which is really good. 
  2. Scrub & face Pack, its very important to keep your skin healthy and glowing through out your trip.
  3. Hygiene Wash, a must have for me, i think for every girl, you have to take a sample size pouch or a small bottle of any Hygiene wash in your toiletry bag.
  4. Body wash, i got this small travel size shower gel in fabbag, which smells really good so i have this with.
  5. Toothpaste
  6. Face wash, i don''t have any specific brand when it comes to select a face wash for myself, this one is from Garnier and liked it so much. 
  7. Body Lotion-must have for all seasons, it smells amazing.

   1. I have to have a natural & alcohol free fresh smelling antiperspirant like this in my bag.
2. Makeup Remover, best ever makeup remover when comes to remove waterproof makeup, I love it !!! can't live without it.
3.facial spray- for quick fix and freshen up your face instantly, and i use it as a makeup setting spray as well. 
4. scrubbing is must for me, but sometime i don't need that granulated scrub for my face, so i use this one, this is from the brand called aroma magic, you just have to take a decent amount of this gel and spread all your face ( avoid eye area), and massage all over your face for few minutes, it slowly remove dead skin from your face, and believe me after using this my skin felt so soft.
5. all you need is a good moisturizer for your face according to your skin type.
6.Eye cream is essential part of skin care regime. 
7.my all time favorite sunscreen with spf 50.
8. Boroline is for everything, for moisturizing my face, feet, as hand cream, lip balm. all in one!!!



Do you have anything you can't live without in your toiletry kit, please share with us, if you like this post don't forget to comment!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...