Thursday 18 October 2012

My Ever ready Shooping List

hey my lovely ladies...how are you all...i wish you are all doing great...here i wanted to share with you all my Ever Ready Shopping List....i divided in to section so it will be more easier for me do...

1. Cosmetic
2. Cloths
3.Grocery.
4.Other

so lets started.....
1.Cosmetic: Lipstick,Lip glosses and lip balm
2. cloths: top, kurta, jeans
3.grocery: chocolate and milk packet
4>Other: Handbag..any time, shoes,


so this is my version of ever ready shopping list...friends i tag all of you..to make and share with us your ever ready shopping list you can add more option if you want...i hope you all like this....


thank you Friends ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...