Thursday 28 June 2012

Back from Hydrabad trip

hello my lovely friends....i hope you all are doing good...i am back from my Hyderabad and i Can't believe how fast's the week going.I have come back from my holiday and i just want to share my photos from Hyderabad and my friend marriage photo. in Hyderabad we are far away from city because of the marriage venue so We hired a Cab from Hyderabad famous DELTA service for visit city landmark. we visit  Charminar, Lad bazar,hussain Saragar, Neck less Road,Golkunda Fort, birla temple, and other interesting and beautiful places on Hyderabad. we enjoyed Hyderabad Biryani in famous Ohri's restaurant at Banjara hills.



No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...