Friday 1 February 2013

My hair care routine _winter

hello my beautiful friends...how are you all? my today's blog post is dedicated to my winter hair care regime...yes in winter moisture is the biggest key to maintaining the health and style of your hair. for healthy hair and skin specially in winter drink water.during the winter when its dry outside because of the cold weather and dry inside because of heat, deep conditioning and hot oil massage is must for you hair.

My weekly hair treatment chart for healthy and shiny hair...


Sunday
Hair Wash+ deep Conditioning
Monday
Busy day.But before going out or any styling trick I use hair serum for my hair. Because its helps me to protect my hair against pollution and sun rays.
Tuesday
No particular hair regime this day same as Monday.
Wednesday
I wash my hair and simply apply conditioner not deep conditioner
Thursday
Apply hair mask (papya,olive oil, etc)
friday
Lazy day….
saturday
Hot oil treatment and hot towel treatment.
Sunday
Before wash my hair I use any kind of herbal hair mask for Hair leave it for about 15-20 mint. Then wash.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice post Rubi, you have great hair and skin.
    I liked the way you explained everything in a table format.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post rubi..u have flawless skin and beautiful hair..kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much preethi,niesha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative and practical.keep writing girl.

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...