Monday 4 February 2013

Garnier "BB" Cream Review

Today i will review my new BB cream by Garnier. BB cream is new in the Indiana market.I love using BB cream for my face because I think the BB cream is much lighter for your skin and it gives very fine and light coverage.Everything you need for instantly perfect looking skin is now in one cream. goodness of Vitamin C, Almond extracts and Brightening Minerals, the Garnier BB cream gives you a deeply moisturized and visibly radiant perfect look. The tube is perfect to carry around – sleek, small, made of plastic with a long tip dispenser nose and in a chic looking beige color.
  
Benefits like.
  • Moisturizes for up to 8 hours
  • Healthy glow
  • Zero imperfections
  • Sun protection with SPF 24
  • Lasting Fairness
Garnier BB Cream scores a 4.5 out of 5 from me.
Price : INR 99
Quantity : 18 gms.


2 comments:

  1. I am using it these days a lot and it works so well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right dear..its really works well

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...