Friday 15 February 2013

SNACKS in your Handbag!!!

Hello my lovely friends how are you all. today s post is dedicated to SNACKS yes..Snacks are very important through out the day especially when you're working its necessary to keep any kind of snacks in your purse.

After breakfast we are ready to go to work and sometime the gap between breakfast and lunch is too long. and the longer you skip your meal the acidity  increase higher and higher.

So the best option is to have snacks in your handbag. I personally prefer fruits and grain biscuits for myself.. if you want to try something extra you should try energy bar and other stuff which are easily available in the market.


.
hope you all like my post and you all agreed with me.. because being healthy is much more important....Tell me your favorite snack item?

10 comments:

  1. Nice post.:)
    I keep Britannia marie cakes .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to carry some cookies...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. today i have chock lets wafers in my handbag...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes good idea to keep a snack. Impressed By your daily hair treatments in your earlier post.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, great You

    I follow you, follow me???
    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get the Walnut delight bar? I take biscuits to work but am so sick of them, I never want to see another biscuit again for a long time.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  7. soon i will be posting easy home made snacks items..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fabulous ..I always keep some dryfruits specially anjeer and almonds in my handbag for such quiet hunger pangs!!


    Me and Zovi!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward for your post on homemade snacks!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear.
    Do visit often and do follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...