Thursday 31 January 2013

My Beauty Wishlist I

Hey Gurls! how are you all?
With so many new things coming up each season I always have a fashion wishlist!there are so many product which i want buy for quite a long time but there is always a reason for not buying this stuff...but now i create a memo on my phone and next time  when ever i go for shopping i definitely buy some of these product by sure...
 

Revlon lip butter
Revlon photo ready foundation
Hasmi kajal
Lip gloss
A nice handbag

Lets see at the end  what all things i get me hand on!!!
I haven't planned on a date when ill go shopping.. but ill go whenever time permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...