Thursday 17 January 2013

Tradional Look OTD


Hey my lovely princess how are you all I hope you're all doing absolutely fine December 2012 I was so busy schedule to deal with. that's why I was not able to write any blog.. but in this year I will try to write more blog and reviews and haul...so without taking so much time I would like to share with you all my traditional Indian outfits and makeup.. I hope you all like it too..

i use red,golden and bronze color for my eyes and the kajal i am using for this makeup look is by chambor.                                                                
        

 make wing eyeliner and mascara that i am using is by myabline

i love jhumka for traditional Indian attire                         


and this is the final look..i hope you like the look





Anarkal Suit: Globus
Begals: Globus
Jhumka: local jewellers
shoes: bata
Watch: Titan Raga


your comments is valuable for me.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...