Thursday 17 January 2013

Sweet little Hual

Hello girls....weekend is near now...i know some of you may have already planned your weekend and some of you are still planning right....well i am going to home to spend my weekend with my parents...OK so lets back to the haul yesterday way back to my home from office i went for shopping to buy very necessary product for winter that is a body lotion..but because i am girl :)  and a shopaholic too so I've not only purchased my body lotion but I'll buy some other stuff too and that's not so very important for me but they're so cute i can't stop my self for buying those product for my self believe me...so these are the product....

my most trust able anti dandruff hair oil..if you suffering from dandruff too i recommend you to try this believe me this stuff works so well...thump up for my side...

this is my new search VOV lip gloss..believe me this little bottle is so gorgeous when you apply it on your lips..(i personally believe in quality not brand)




these two lip gloss is also from VOV and after applying on lips i realize that the texture of this lip-gloss is very different from regular one because its not so glossy like lip-gloss or not so sticky like lipstick .the red one is very pigmented.

swatch of VOV lip Gloss

very cute small shape you can carry this little lip-gloss in handbag too.

this is my star product in whole winter...

free hot hair oil with this pack....

VOV lip-gloss lip Swatch...do like this...?

its meee..in a trail room....  


your comments make me Happy......:)
 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice post rubi.you are looking fab in that skirt.i admire your creative way of taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ruby :)
    cute haul and cute u :)

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...