Monday, 9 May 2016

NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal-Review


Hello my beauties, Today I am reviewing plum nature studio Kajal, in my point of view every Indian girl look more beautiful if she's wearing a Kajal. I love natural and herbal products when it comes to apply directly to my eyes or face. 

I love wearing Kajal on an everyday basis, previously used faces Kajal, Loreal, Maybelline colossal,Himalaya, lotus and many more.

I bought this Kajal last month for my birthday, and oh my god, ever since I got this Kajal, I had applied this each and every day.

This Kajal is jet black, smooth in texture and it does not smudge at all.You can say this is like a dream come true for every Kajal lover girl and I swear by this product.
single swipe 
this how it looks 

100% smudge-proof. 100% preservative-free
Price: INR 425 for 1.2 gm


what Product Claim: For the first time in India, an ophthalmologically approved kajal pencil with a gel-liner like performance. 100% smudge-proof, water-proof single-swipe brilliant black kohl-cum-liner that's also gentle on your eyes.Welcome to NaturStudio. Where it's all about the glam, minus the harm. Get the look of a gel liner in a simple pencil format. Easy to use, studio finish & filled with goodness.
Reason to Buy:
  •  Soft, creamy, gel-based single-swipe darkest black. 
  •  100% smudge-proof and water-proof
  • Brilliant black that looks "just applied" even after 12 hours.
  •  Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free 
  •  Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested & approved 
  •  Rich in Vitamin E for care and protection 
  •  100% vegan formula, not tested on animals 
  •  Full-size 1.2g pencil – 4 times the kajal found in twister kajals (which contain 0.31g). Lasts at least twice as long.
  •  Made in Germany
Shelf life:2 and a half years.

2 comments:

  1. This kajal is my favourite too.. will repurchase it again when I finish one

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...