Friday 4 October 2013

Wedding Bell For Me!!!

Hello my lovely gorgeous friends.how are you all...I hope you all are doing well...I have a good news for all of you...as you already know by the title itself...I will be getting married at the end of this year in Novemeber. I really need your help for pre- planning of my wedding, including diet, skin care, shopping tips and in so many other important issuesPlease guide me to buy, to shop, and how I plan a good wedding or bride plan for myself. <3 <3 <3


10 comments:

  1. Congrats dear!! I am soooo happy for you!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats a ton Sweetie...Love you so much and now looking forward to see Rubi-The Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Rubi.. I'm really happy for you... May God bless you always.. Also, please collect your Versatile blogger and ABC award from me, http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/2013/10/a-versatile-blogger-award-abc-award.html

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...