Saturday 14 May 2016

Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip-Review & Swatches


Hi my lovely beauties! How are you all, well, this review I have been planning for two months literally, and today I am finally doing it, I heard so many good things about this Matt lip cream, and yes of course they are so pigmented and log lasting and I have 6 shades, I absolutely love them, they are super affordable as well.

Images:
Shades Number: 12,10,16A,07,08,BG-04 ( Butter Gloss)

What product claim:
It’s not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It like nothing you’ve experience before. Its lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft Matt.

Packaging: i really like the packaging, it has a Matt cap,and the bottle is also very pretty. all the products and other information is on the bottle.name of the shade is mentioned on the bottom of the bottle. 


Staying Power:
I must say, staying power of this lip Matt cream is amazing, it actually stays on your lips for at least 2-3 hours easily, and the color pay off is amazing. After applying for long hours you don’t have to worry about chapped lips or dry lips, but you have very dry lips I suggest you to apply lip balm beneath the lip cream. 


Shell life of the product: shell of the lip gloss is i think 3 yrs,which is a good think.


For every skin Tone:
Another thing I like about this brand is, that they have so many different color options, I think ( I am not sure*) they have total 32 to 34 shades to choose from, which means so many colors shades for every skin tone. 




Lip Swatch of few Shades: 









i still want to buy few shades from this brand.

Rating: 4.5












show some love and support my lovelies, it means a lot to me...love









9 comments:

  1. LOvely lip swatches!!! I guess I have to try these beauties now :D everyone seem to be hoarding them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, of course you should try them..you won't be dissapointed for sure

      Delete
  2. I love these too..very interesting post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie..i try to be more regular on blog writing..thanks for your support

      Delete
  3. Hi Ruby! Great shades. Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ragini, i bough it from my local beauty shop here in my city.

      Delete
  4. Wow... pretty shades ... great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...