Monday 9 May 2016

REVIEW: NEW MAYBELLINE THE NUDES PALETTE



Hi everyone how are you, i hope you all are doing great!!! so today’s review is all about the Maybelline the nude palette, I am super excited about this, I know I am very late for reviewing this palette. This is one of the most popular drugstore eye shadow pallets .this palettes I found in my local beauty shop.  I love this palette a lot it has all the colors I want, from golden to bronze to black.



So this palette does come with 5 Matt shades and 7 shimmer shades, the great thing about this eye shadow palette is that it has all the shades which are very bendable so you could wear this on its own and have kind of sheer layer or you can put two or three layers on and get something that’s little bit bolder. On the back it comes with lot of different suggestions on how to wear the shadows, which is always helpful, especially when it comes to palette when you so many different colors options in one.
i don't like the packing of this palette and this not comes with a mirror.

Price- 899 INR for 9.6 gm
what i like about this palette:


  • Suitable for every skin tone
  • Affordable
  • Pretty good shades
  • Good for day time as well as for night parties and functions.
  • good for every skin tone.


  • Rating- 4/5

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

    Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

    Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...