Thursday 9 June 2016

Maybelline Fit me Foundation review/ Swatch/before & after picture


Hey my lovelies How are you all..Today I am doing a review of Maybelline fit me foundation and I am so excited, I heard so many good reviews about this products, and Maybelline is my favorite brand. So let’s begin.
I have oily to combination skin and I am always looking for a foundation to help me to look Matt, it is light to medium coverage foundation, I have been wearing this foundation for a week now, and I absolutely loving these. And I am in the shade 128 warm nude it has yellow toned, that’s suits, me so well.

Maybelline fit me foundation in the shade - 128 warm nude beige chaud
What product claims: it Mattifies and refines pores, matches natural tone, natural seamless finish.

Packaging:  the packaging is cute, I like the bottle shape. What I really don’t like about the packing is that their caps I think the packaging needs a pump it’s very inconvenient to travel with. But for the vanity or dressing table it is good. 

Coverage:  it provides you light coverage in my case I don’t have any dark pigmentation & Blemishes so this works good for me, it gives me good coverage. This makes my skin smooth.
Booo (Lol) i don't mean to scare you guys, but this is my natural face without any foundation.
Before & After Picture 

you can see the the difference clearly, left side of my face is more matt and it covers all my blemishes and redness. for me it works good for my skin tone, as for day to day basis or for any party or function it gives me decent coverage. 
this is how my face look after applying foundation all over my face.
this is how my face looks after applying makeup

this is the complete look
Pros
  •    Gives you smooth finish doesn’t look cakey
  •     Easy to blend
  •     Good for daily use
  •     Medium coverage
  •     Affordable
  •     Lots of color options to choose from
Con  
  •     Very liquidy     
  •     Bottle is not at all travel friendly

Product Quantity as shown in the bottle: 30 ml

Price INR: 525/-

Rate: 4.8/5

You can also buy this foundation online, in a very good discount.Here

2 comments:

  1. I'm using this foundation too and loving it. Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, really sudhaa, it too good for daily use..

      Delete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...