Monday 30 April 2012

Lets beat this SUMMER!!!

hey friends...its again Monday.....yaayaa...but what can we do...so how was your weekend...? i hope you all enjoyed a lot...i discover something fresh for my skin..that is Himalya mud face pack and neem face pack for summer...and believe me these two product are so amazing..i have oily and acne skin so for me its good because  its controls oil and remove dirt but for those who have dry skin i don't recommend them to use this product . a unique formula of natural ingredients that refreshes your skin and it observe oil and removing all immaturity.
How i use:   i clean my face and neck then apply himalaya mud pack with using my finger and allow it to dry for about 10 to 15 minutes. wash with water.
mini pack just for first use  

two pack in one

herbal ingredients..and instruction for user

how the pack look like..

i am using my finger for applying face pack

thin coat
after wash my face....

     


2 comments:

  1. i think you should also try this face packs...they amazing..and good for summer...

    ReplyDelete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...