Thursday 26 April 2012

Happy weekend...in advance....

hello my lovely beauties...how are you all....weekend is near..i think you all are already planned your weekend...i wish all my friends..Happy weekend.... yesterday i bought a new cotton bag ( jhola bag) one for me and one for sister...very trendy and good for summer and shopping..light weight easy to carry...and one bright neon red color handbag gifted by my finance..this bag is from brand called Baggit...its very light weight and waterproof too ...i hope you all like it too.....


my jhola bag...






beautiful detailing on it...


Add caption

Bright Red colored Bag from Baggit 



its coast me around 600/- Rs only.. pretty good 

my new lip color form ell 18 shade no 20 i forgot the name of the shade...

beautiful flower shape tops 

ell 18 lipstick 


i am applying only kajal and lipstick....

without makeup 


your comment and suggestion is valuable for me.....

4 comments:

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...