Wednesday 25 October 2017

What's in My Bag? 2017 - Work Edition




Hey my lovely beauties!!! How are you all? Hope you all had amazing diwali this year. Today i wanted to share with you all what’s inside my work bag? This is interesting right?

I've always enjoyed those "what's in my bag? Blog post and YouTube videos and i love seeing what other people have in their handbag, so i thought I’d do a work handbag essential one. 

 I am obsessed with handbags, love buying them and collecting them but sadly  i don’t have a huge collection of handbags till now,  All right moving on, here in India we have so many affordable and good quality handbags brands like

v  Hidesign,
v  rangoli,
v  lavie,
v  caprese,
v  kanvas katha,
v  Baggit,
v  Ladida,
v  House of Tara
v  Da Milano
v  Peperone
v  Sugrush
v  Kara

Above all my favourite brand for handbag is Lavie and Caprese, both made good quality handbag they offer variety of  design from their collection from sling bag to boho style, tote, satchel, cross body, shoulder bag,etc.

So inside my work bag i basically carry very basic things, i love big spacious purse for work, the bag i am currently using is from Lavie hand-Held Bag (Blue), it has 3 main compartments which are very useful for carrying your essential. Inside the bag, there is a middle compartment, and each side compartment has smaller pockets for organization, where i keep my mobile, napkin etc. 

My Work Bag essentials: 


Wallet:  this is my favorite thing in my bag and i loved it so much, this wallet is from India circus by krsna Mehta, i bought this wallet from their website while ago. This wallet is compact, sleek handy and spacious with vibrant color. inside this wallet you have multipal compartments and cards slot, and one zipper pocket as well.
 
 India circus by krsna Mehta
Notepad:  i have a small pink color hello kitty notebook where i can write down any ideas that may come up like blog post ideas, to do list, shopping list. 

Hello Kitty Notepad
Hand cream:  this is the best hand cream ever, this is from The face shop, love the formula of this hand cream it doesn’t make my hands feel sticky and oily. You can read my full review of this hand cream in my blog.  

The face shop Handcream


Sunglass: how can anyone survive without a sunglass, i always carry a pair of shades with me, and the clear one is for night time. By the way they are not prescribed one. 



Lipstick: I always keep few of my favourite everyday lip shade with me, sometime I carry one bold dark lip colour for that sudden outing or dinner plan with your friends, one dark bright lip shade can instantly change your complete look. 


Mascara & Kajal: How can i forget kajal and mascara my two most favorite makeup products. 



Pens : Its always handy to have pen with you i am more comfortable with write down anything important.    



Perfume & Blotting sheets:  I always like to carry a deodorant perfume and a blotting tissue with me, it’s always feels refreshing to use at the end of the day. Oil blotting tissue helps you to remove access oil from your face and instantly makes your face shine free.




Hand Sanitizer:  i always carry a hand sanitizer with me.







Do Share your Work Handbag Essential with me!!! 👜




No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...