Wednesday 31 October 2012

hot red color with bold eye look

my eye

conceal my eye with concealer


eye shadow palate

rose gold shimmer color with red shade


applying eye liner and make wing, apply kajal and mascara for complete the look

golden color in the center of my eye lid..

applying foundation on my lips and out line with red color lips pencil

my bright red cherry color lipstick

closer view of shade

how it looks on lips. without the gloss ( good for day time)

how it looks on lips. with the gloss ( good for night  time)

2 comments:

  1. perfect rubi..whats the red lipstick u r using

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks preethi...actually this lipstick is a gift from him..the name mention on the lipstick cap is TEEN-TEEN ..i think its an Koren brand...

      Delete

write a comment and share your shiny thoughts with all of us.

Wet n Wild Photofocus face Primer- Matte Mat

Hello my Lovelies! i hope you all are doing fine, so today i wanted to share with all my very first impression about the wet n wild phot...